So they want to remove the civil rights movement and slavery from history books because of “civil disobedience”. What about the signing of Declaration of Independce??? Because that was the biggest form civil disobedience in 1776 besides the fucking Boston Tea Party.
1. Who you are is what makes you special. Don’t compromise your identity for others.
2. What the future holds will remain a secret. Don’t hold back from living a full life.
3. When life knocks you down, get back up and fight again.
4. When you’re faced with a decision, make the one you won’t regret.
5. Why stuff happens is a mystery. Don’t seek explanations – just choose to embrace life.